Contact your program first (MD, OT, PT, PACS, etc).
Our top five tips for financial aid at Washington University School of Medicine:
- Check the student portal Net Partner under the “My Documents” tab frequently during the application process for any missing items or updates.
- Identify yourself by name and program when coming into the office and/or responding to any communications from the office.
- If responding to a communication from the Financial Aid Office in person, always remember who sent you the communication and a description of what was in the communication. During our peak time, an individual in our office may send over 50 individualized emails out to students.
- When signing documents, always remember to also print your name somewhere on the form, just in case we cannot read your signature.
- Documents should ideally be submitted at one time. This helps to avoid additional processing delays when we must match up multiple items received. Your file will not be reviewed until the final document is submitted.
Who Should I Contact for Specific Questions or Where Should I Look?
Questions about actual tuition charges and/or discrepancies with your tuition rate
Billing questions, concerns with your student account billing statement
Questions about a refund check or deposit
I see an electronic refund processed on WebSTAC. When will I receive the money?
View your WebSTAC Billing records/Account Inquiry; ESTIMATE 1-2 business days from the date posted on WebSTAC.
Questions regarding a 1098T
Questions regarding direct deposit of student refunds
Questions regarding making a payment to your student account via mail or online